Hazardous Waste

Please call the Ocean County Hot Line at 1-800-55-RECYCLE for information regarding the disposal of poll chemicals, pesticides, auto products, drain cleaners, photographic chemicals, used gasoline, etc

Disposal of used motor oil

Barnegat residents may bring up to two (2) gallons of waste oil to the Public Works Garage Monday-Friday between 7:00am to 2:30pm. Used motor oil must be received by Public Works personnel. Used motor oil from commercial sources will not be accepted.