Home Re-Sale & Rentals

Before selling or renting a home in Barnegat, you must obtain a Certificate of Occupancy. For Re-Sale, a “Letter of No Interest” is require. Fore additional questions please call: 698-0080 ext 153


Resale C/O Forms Request for Letter of No Interest

State Fire/CO Instructions Smoke detector and Carbon Monoxide certification to be sent to State


Rental C/O Information

Rental New Form

Requirements for Fire Extinguishers in one and two family dwellings